小豆之家

那些在艰难时刻陪伴我们的人,就是照进我们生命里的光。

© 小豆之家
Powered by LOFTER

结尾演讲词结束句:我们永远不会忘记他们,也不是我们最后一次看到他们,当他们准备上路,挥手告别,“悄悄地”的束缚,“触摸上帝的脸。“谢谢你。

小豆之家敬上!

I stepped out onto the midway.
我中途离场,
I was looking for the pirate ship and saw this small, old tent at one end.
试图寻找一艘海盗船,却发现了尽头一顶破旧的小帐篷,
It was blue,and had white lights hanging all around it.
它是蓝色的,周围悬挂着白色灯泡,
I decided to check out the tent, it seemed I could hear music coming from inside.
我仿佛听到里面有音乐传来,...

Through all his studies and his thinking he mount and flow with kind of big terror of his science
他通过思考和研究,带着巨大的恐惧来到这儿
He said I have you know that the soldiers are most only of all humans
他说,我知道这些士兵属于大多数人
Must be most attentive, most attentive of all
你必须非常小心
I’m trying to tell you, look now, of all our history...

Interviewer: Just where ah... just where are you coming from?
那么......你来自哪里?
Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Well... I don't like the way the country's ran, don't you know, and, erm...
好吧......我不喜欢这个国家的运行方式,不知道你能否理解,嗯......
That's pretty much what I was expressing in my poem.
我的诗歌中所表达的含义大抵如此
The governm, the...

ey, ey, ey
诶,诶,诶
ya know
你知道的
brown-eyed boy
那个棕色眼睛的男孩
i called ya
我出声叫你
knew you weren't from california
知道你不是加利福尼亚人
we just met when you took my hand
我们初见时,你握住我的手

and said, hey
说道,嘿
let's go
咱们走吧
i don't wanna let you go
我不想放你离开
ripped jeans
破洞的牛仔裤
playing guitar
弹着吉他
as we both laid
我们一同躺在
under the stars
满天星光下
you look...

My heart is beating recklessly
我的心不顾一切的萌动
I can't stop thinking about you
我的脑海里翻来覆去都是你的模样
I cry
我哭泣
I cry
我只能哭泣
My head is aching endlessly
我的头疼痛欲裂
So what am i surpose to do
所以 我到底应该怎么做

I cry
我哭泣
I cry
我只能哭泣
So
因为
You break me down
你让我兵荒马乱
Without a sound without a sound
深渊之下 无人应答
Cause everytime i call i call...

I traveled mountains just to hear your voice
为了听到你的声音我翻山越岭

I've walked the river searching
我趟过河流,四处寻找

I stay awake, not to miss another day
我一直保持清醒,以免错过又一天

I'd bring you back to me, I'd bring you all the way.
我要把你找回身边,一直陪着你

Through the country, across the open states
与你一起走过乡间,穿过广阔的市州

All the color of the Valley

Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you
战士们!不要听从那些禽兽,他们鄙视你们,奴役你们
Who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel!
吩咐你们应该做什么,应当想什么,应该怀抱什么样的感情!
Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder.
他们强迫你们去训练,限定你们的伙食,把你们当牲口

Three persons have occupied certain slots of my mind for some time now
有三个人占据在我脑海里,有一阵子了
Sometimes my stomach hurts
有时候我会胃疼
I want them to disappear
我真想它们消失
Or at least move on to the not so present slots
或者至少不要再这个节骨眼儿出现
Oh, my body is so, so empty
我的身体空虚到极致
My heart has drained of all its competence
我已经心力交瘁了...

所有一线曙光都是因为一朵乌云的衬托

小豆之家敬上!

2/2880