小豆之家

你屈从于已经存在的黑暗,而我屈从于尚未存在的黎明。

© 小豆之家
Powered by LOFTER

With a slow burning, reverb drenched sound, Echotide are an Australian cinematic/post rock three piece with a dynamic sound ranging from delicate and introspective ambience to an all-encompassing wall-of-sound. 

小豆之家敬上!

You pulled my chair up in closer
你拉近我们两的距离
You had a house up there
你住在那里
All time on your computer
每天忙着玩电脑
You showed me everywhere
你无处不在

Why did you leave?
为什么你要离开

You left me without any closure
我们还没结束你就离开
I stumble in me
我跌跌撞撞
I'm still here.I'm holding on to you
我一直在这里等你

These kids are clowns together
我们一起渡过那...

Yeah, took a chance
寻找一个机会
Just take it in
紧抓住它
Look around
环顾四看
How does it feel?
这是怎样的感觉
Gone, lost in the crowd
走散在茫茫人海
Come back tonight
今晚回来

Hoping you're far now
希望此刻在远方的你
Come back tonight
今晚回到我身旁
You gotta fall down
你不得不倒下身来
How can replace your heart and soul now...
现在怎样才能取代你的心与魂
Come back tonight
盼着此刻在远方的你
Hoping...

很舒雅的电子

小豆之家敬上!

How did you get here?
你是怎么到这儿的?
I'm drunk and confused
我喝醉糊涂了
I tried to be patient with you, yeah
我试着对你耐心点
How did you get here?
你是怎么到这儿的?
I'm drunk and confused
我喝醉糊涂了
I tried to be patient with you, yeah
我试着对你耐心点

High up, you're fallin' back down
高高在上,你会坠落
High up, you're fallin' back down
高高在上,你会坠落
How did you...

I ain't been to Tokyo, I never been to Paris
我没到过东京 也没去过巴黎
I ain't got no money but she still call me daddy
我虽不富有但她依然叫我daddy
Send a photo to my phone, she ain't got no panties
她发张半裸照片到我手机
Got me thanking god like I just won a grammy
使我感谢上帝 就好像刚刚赢得了格莱美
Like I won a grammy
就像得了格莱美
(Ooh girl let me see...

回忆在呼喊 

你是否听见

小豆之家敬上!

Because of Ghosts is a three-piece post-rock band based in Melbourne, Australia

小豆之家敬上!

Baby I'm a loner
宝贝我是个孤独患者
I really need your love
我真的需要你的爱
Baby I’m a stoner
宝贝我是个毒瘾君子
I really need your drugs
我真的需要你的毒
When I come around
当我来的时候
And you leave the door ajar
你虚着半掩的门

And I lay you down
我把你轻轻放在床上
But tonight I’m way too far
可今晚我身置远方
I know you’re paranoid of me
我知道你对我很偏执
You’re rare rare I act accordingly...

been pushing you away for so long
将你狠心撂下过了这么久
It feels funny when we touch
当我们重逢难免有些滑稽
you cradle me inside your patience
你一度耐心哄我在摇篮中睡去
it's been long enough
时间已经过去这么久啦
but when its thirty four degrees outside
天气开始变冷
six weeks in a row
一晃就是六周

well your breath is like a cool change
你的呼吸就像转凉的天气
and I'm happy to be...

1/42